By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for assistance on each factor that arises during this primary region. crammed with the data you would like for doing company all over the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this worthwhile source will prevent time, trouble, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus strains legislation can provide time-saving, 50-state suggestions on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing necessities for resident and non-resident assurance professionals
- Commissions and fees—with exact assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and lots more and plenty more!
This most up-to-date version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have applied which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete tips on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now be sure any annuity they promote is acceptable for the shopper to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based platforms, supplying kingdom regulators with Web-based functions to aid regulatory features similar to functions, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
Geared up in a handy Q&A structure to hurry you to the knowledge you would like, 2013 Tax evidence on assurance & worker advantages gives you the most recent suggestions on:
Existence coverage is a brand new topic although the idea that is centuries previous. it's tricky to supply information regarding a number of the elements in anyone specific e-book. a number of departments in lifestyles insurance firms shouldn't have thorough wisdom at the topic they're facing. quite a few books on coverage have come into the industry yet they aren't complete.
What's the impression of a brand new infrastructure at the overall healthiness of a neighborhood group? Is a tax reform fascinating? Does the privatization of a telecommunication supplier bring up social welfare? to respond to those questions governments and their coverage advisors must have in brain an operative definition of social welfare, and can't depend upon easy reputable facts, akin to GDP.
China’s unheard of progress hastransformed the lives of its humans and impacted economies around the globe. Thefinancial method supported this progress by way of offering reasonable loans to boostinvestment and, in a virtuous cycle, swift development insured that those loanscould be repaid. despite the fact that, lately, this virtuous cycle has turnedvicious.
- When Mandates Work: Raising Labor Standards at the Local Level
- Reappraisals in the Law of Property (Law, Property and Society)
- Advances in Mathematical Finance (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- The Oxford Handbook of Health Economics (Oxford Handbooks)
- Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation (EAA Series)
- Financial Risk Management: Models, History, and Institutions (Wiley Finance)
Additional resources for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow